It was beautiful and calm out this morning during my run and this some came on the ipod. It is truly one of my favorite verses ever. It is true and means even more to me after living in Seattle where sunny days seem to be few & far between. However God gives us EVERY day, so we still have to be glad!
- RT @Dodgers: Picture-perfect. #ThisTeam https://t.co/1LgyOe8F28 6 hours ago
- When your hair goes everywhere and you dig your shoulders into the foam roller - it’s a good… instagram.com/p/BacmKghlwRX/ 11 hours ago
- #workoutwednesday happened before sunrise today ... over 12 hours go. Needless to say it’s been… instagram.com/p/Baak4G-lBzH/ 1 day ago
- Today was an awesome class and mostly legs. Trust me when I say I’m in pain. But we also did… instagram.com/p/BaXm8Wkl0UW/ 2 days ago
- When the 6 am workout was SO intense you have to foam roll mid afternoon to keep moving! It was… instagram.com/p/BaVA8G2lza_/ 3 days ago