The past week or so has been really stressful. I had faith God knew what he was doing but I was very anxious. Since Monday, I kind of let things go and am trusting that God has a plan and he will NOT fail me! I have been praying, but not thanking Him as much as I should. Have you experienced this? How has Phil 4:6 made a difference in your life?
- Just a gentle reminder that healthy food is NOT boring or tasteless!!! This is my lunch. It's so… instagram.com/p/BXEcUS9lOJv/ 14 hours ago
- Real life post workout #sweatyselfie. Y'all today was hard core. Agility and some strength and… instagram.com/p/BXEBQkMF2KC/ 18 hours ago
- #workoutwednesday for the win! Got in another workout. Less cardio. More lifting. Mix it up… instagram.com/p/BXBXqUulQrs/ 1 day ago
- Why yes I am standing against the wall ... why you ask? Because class was incredibly Intense.… instagram.com/p/BW_n0QYFtuU/ 2 days ago
- Getting back from vacation and needing to buy #allthefood means epic shopping. Also jet lag… instagram.com/p/BW-_ZosFRxV/ 2 days ago