The past week or so has been really stressful. I had faith God knew what he was doing but I was very anxious. Since Monday, I kind of let things go and am trusting that God has a plan and he will NOT fail me! I have been praying, but not thanking Him as much as I should. Have you experienced this? How has Phil 4:6 made a difference in your life?
- #workoutwednesday was killer today! 6 am cane early today but I got up and conquered! I am sore… instagram.com/p/BeFEh25llqK/ 16 hours ago
- Happy Tuesday! Today’s class was really hard! A bunch of circuits and lets just say my chest and… instagram.com/p/BeCcrEnldjQ/ 1 day ago
- Let’s chat deadlifts. These are by far one of my FAVORITE exercises. But you can VERY easily do… instagram.com/p/Bd_yPpyFPVC/ 2 days ago
- RT @LILLEbaby: Our COMPLETE™ All Seasons Mischief in the Meadows carrier is so fun and beautiful, we can't wait for you to get your hands o… 3 days ago
- Today was a brutal upper body workout. These shoulders are beat. Thank you to the person who… instagram.com/p/Bd6VDAlFiiR/ 4 days ago