The past week or so has been really stressful. I had faith God knew what he was doing but I was very anxious. Since Monday, I kind of let things go and am trusting that God has a plan and he will NOT fail me! I have been praying, but not thanking Him as much as I should. Have you experienced this? How has Phil 4:6 made a difference in your life?
- RT @Dodgers: Picture-perfect. #ThisTeam https://t.co/1LgyOe8F28 6 hours ago
- When your hair goes everywhere and you dig your shoulders into the foam roller - it’s a good… instagram.com/p/BacmKghlwRX/ 11 hours ago
- #workoutwednesday happened before sunrise today ... over 12 hours go. Needless to say it’s been… instagram.com/p/Baak4G-lBzH/ 1 day ago
- Today was an awesome class and mostly legs. Trust me when I say I’m in pain. But we also did… instagram.com/p/BaXm8Wkl0UW/ 2 days ago
- When the 6 am workout was SO intense you have to foam roll mid afternoon to keep moving! It was… instagram.com/p/BaVA8G2lza_/ 3 days ago